December 2nd, 2019
Start the caaaar!
That phrase is an almost-universal signal for a good deal around these parts, thanks to an Ikea ad that ran several years ago. (If you’re wondering what the heck I’m talking about, here’s a link to the full commercial for your viewing pleasure 😉
We’re talking about it today because for a limited time (and the first time ever) I’m running a sweet promo on my one-on-one services!
This particular offer is designed for those who have a website or product/program sales page (or a draft on paper) and want to take it to the next level.
Here are the details:
Save $200 on a tune-up (editing) package for:
Your website (of up to about 2500 words)
..bringing the total to $1500 (down from $1700)
A product/program sales page (of up to about 1800 words)
…bringing the total to $1000 (down from $1200)
Through the packages above…
…I’ll tighten, tune and punch up your copy so that it’s a perfect combo of clear, authentic and customer-focused (the trifecta of success when it comes to writing for a small business).
Once we’re done, you can expect to feel a new sense of confidence about both your messaging AND your business/offering in general. And, most importantly, attract (and convert) more dream customers.
For those who need a little more info:
- When you check out, you’ll have the option to pay in full right now or half now and the other half in one month’s time
- This promo is for project start dates in January and February 2020 (or December if you’re super keen). Project will be scheduled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- If you’re interested but want to talk it through first, we can totally do that. Hit ‘reply’ to ask me a Q or two via email – or click here to schedule a complimentary chat.
- If we’ve worked together this year and you’ve already got killer web or sales page copy, I’ve got a different (extra special!) promo for you. Keep your eyes on your inbox 🙂
And finally… why invest in copy?
Copy is so often an afterthought for entrepreneurs – but it shouldn’t be.
On page two of his book, Building a Story Brand (which is a great read, BTW), author Donald Miller says: “Pretty websites don’t sell things. Words sell things.”
And he’s 100% right.
While I’m not downplaying the importance of good design (so important!), it’s the copy that will make your reader:
- Feel seen, heard and understood
- Want to keep reading
- Ultimately choose to work with (or buy from) YOU
So if yours is ‘so-so’ or ‘just ok’ or ‘not great’ and you want to take your business to the next level in 2020 and beyond, tuning up your copy is an incredibly effective (and relatively cost-effective – especially today!) way to do it.
Again, spots are limited (and the free bio is only available TODAY). To grab one of ’em, click here for web copy or here for sales page copy.
Or, if you have questions or want to talk it through, you can schedule a consult here!